The Secret Sauce to Super Success with Your Odor Absorber

If you’re a pet owner you need an odor absorber.

If you have a loved one who misses the target when they use the bathroom, you need an odor absorber.
If you own rental property and your tenants have pets or health issues, you need an odor absorber.

If you own or work in a day care center or nursing facility, if not today, tomorrow you will need an odor absorber.

                                                                                   Urine is a stinky problem and you need solutions.
Bladder Leakage, Incontinence, and Solving the Smell
I have a tenant who is incontinent. He had bladder cancer, and although he is currently in remission, he still needs to urinate often. And when he feels the sensation to go – he must go immediately. Failure to urinate immediately inevitably leads to wet clothing and a soiled, odorous toilet and bathroom. He needs an odor absorber.
A simple toilet floor mat could and did absorb much of the stray urine, but it became a trip hazard. That became as much of a problem as the urine odor.
If urine-soaked clothing is not laundered promptly, it also becomes a source of odor that permeates an entire dwelling. Moreover, after a period of time, even laundering the clothing does not eliminate the odor, regardless of your choice of detergent or additives. Although I was not inside their home often, as the landlord I wanted to monitor the situation and, of course, help them in any way possible.
People who use ostomies for either urine or feces can also have difficulty emptying into the toilet without accidents. Ostomies are a surgically created opening in the body to eliminate body waste. A pouch or Ostomy device catches the waste and allows for later elimination. However, even a small amount of leakage or accidental spillage can create odors that are hard to eradicate.
Read more to know about pet and odor absorber here…

Comments

  1. Ugh, there's nothing I hate more than the smell of cat pee!

    I used to have such an issue with my cats back in the times of living alone with them. You wouldn't believe the mayhem they caused! Seriously!

    One of my 2 cats (both neutered guys) had taken to painting the majority of my dividers, furniture, and whatever else he could reach. I was alarmed when I got an UV light...

    He never did that in the majority of the 9 years I've had him and didn't when I got him a mate (they cherish one another and did so immediately) however when a weird dark cat fired appearing outside both of my cats went crazy and the more seasoned one (9) began his divider painting, just as the window ornaments out in the kitty room. I couldn't keep up with it anymore.

    My cats are indoor cats so dislike the stray is really going to get in here yet the two of them detest him (and he is weird...my neighbor's cats loathe him as well). I've taken a look at cleaning with a pet pee compound and afterward spraying some "No More Spraying" however that hasn't worked. He's a tricky little bugger as well; he holds up until he believes I'm not looking and afterward does it. He's discovered that the moment I see him backing his butt looking for trouble he gets shouted at.

    It wasn't until I found "NoMoreCatPee" that I had the option to at long last dispose of this tedious conduct.

    Currently my home doesn't smell like a litter box any longer.

    Here's a link if you're interested in checking out their site: NoMoreCatPee.com

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is Yoga Class Rejuvenating but Afterwards the Smell is Debilitating?