Don’t Be Stinky! Learn How to Remove Odor in Clothing and Other Fabrics Easily

It's a normal talk that your clothes have a smell due to your body sweat. And you also know that to remove clothes odors/smell you need a Clothes Odor Removal. That can be a detergent powder. I bet you do know laundry detergents don’t get all the odors out. So I called the OdorXit helpline 877-636-7948. They told me exactly how to remove odor in clothing and other fabrics too.

My dog likes to hike his leg and pee on my couch or curtains when we’re not home on time. I didn’t notice it until the smell got pretty bad. In fact, the neighbor noticed it. Ugh!  How embarrassing. So I did need to learn how to remove odor in clothing and other fabrics like my husband’s favorite couch!

But I’d heard about OdorXit and thought it just might be the answer. I called their helpline and they said:

  • Add just an ounce to the washing machine with my detergent and my clothes.
  • Be sure the washer agitated for at least 10 minutes and 15 or 20 minutes was even better. Or if it’s a front loader,  hit pause so the clothes, soap, and OdorXit will soak.
  • Let the washer finish its cycles like normal.
  • Then put the clothes in the dryer or hang them up as usual.

It was that easy.

The process was simple and the smell was gone. It was amazing. The washer smelled better too. The smell of OdorXit didn’t linger either.

I sprayed the solution, OdorXit Concentrate mixed with water (4ounces of OdorXit to 1 gallon of water) on the drapes as well as saturated the couch when my furry friend marked. All the smell was gone.

It was a simple answer to a question I’d never had an answer to before. What did I do some or my house isn’t stinky? OdorXit!  It was perfect!

OdorXit Concentrate on stinky clothes or washable.

Get Yours Now and Tackle All Your Tough Odors and WIN!

www.OdorXit.com    877-636-7948

 “OdorXit Concentrate is my go-to for any smelly laundry problem. When I had a load of wet towels sitting around too long, I thought I’d have to wash it several times but all it took was adding some OdorXit Concentrate in with my regular detergent. I used to replace my toilet rugs frequently due to the smell, but now I wash them with OdorXit and there are good to go.

In fact, I use OdorXit for ANY smells around my house…garbage cans, smells caused by spoiled food and coolers included. With two teenagers in the house, I use it regularly for things like sports equipment and even burned popcorn in the microwave! What I most love about it is it usually only takes one cleaning to get rid of the smell.”   Brenda U., West Chester, OH



Read More Blogs on:

How to Remove Smoke Smell from your House or Apartment

How to Remove Musty Mold Smells

How to Remove the Toughest Odors

How to Remove Pet Urine Smell from your House

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Sauce to Super Success with Your Odor Absorber

Is Yoga Class Rejuvenating but Afterwards the Smell is Debilitating?